Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ultimate Checklist for Myself

I am a "to-do list" kind of girl.

If you dig through my purse, you would surely find at least two checklists. It might be on the back of a receipt, on a cute teachery piece of paper, or just on a post-it in my planner.

The thrill of marking something off is exhilarating. I will go back and add things that weren't on my list just so I can mark them off.

So in my newest venture in art journaling, I came across several people that make a 101 in 1,001 list. Sign me up!

Then, I got to thinking about it. I will turn 30 on April 27, 2013. (Insert a four letter word here.) So if I plan to end my 101 in 1,001 day adventure on my birthday then I have to begin on July 31, 2010. (Makes 30 seem so much closer!) I have so many things already on my list, but this will give me a couple of weeks to mull my list over. I will blog list on my first day.

A checklist that ends at 30... This is so Beth Quarles.

No comments:

Post a Comment