Friday, November 23, 2007

Tour of the House

Day after Thanksgiving... time to decorate for Christmas! However when doing that, I realized I never took you all on a tour of my house. So I made some pictures and well, welcome to my home...

This is what you first see when you walk in the door.


The bathroom is directly on your left. (Notice using the toilet and showering are two separate tasks now!)


View of dining room from hallway


My dining area (the table can be made bigger and I have a spare table)


My nice wonderful kitchen! (One of the reasons why I moved apartments...)


Off the dining area, sits my living room. Decorated for Christmas of course. (Post later more about that)


Off the living room there is a tiny hallway... on the left side a guest bedroom. Also, the room where my turtles live...


On the right side is my office. (Rachel's art decorates this room!)



Then, there is my bedroom.




Outside of my room there is a sunporch area. I use it to dry my clothes and for little art projects.

And that my friends is my home. A little Chinesey, but I did what I could. Each day I grow to love it more and hate it more. (Might look good, but the fact is my shower is going to fall though the floor one day (the president of the university lives below me so I am sure it will be fixed after that point...lets just hope I am not standing there naked when it does), my toilet must be flushed by reaching into the tank and pulling the chain, I nearly catch my hand on fire each time I reach into the oven to light the gas burning thing, my sinks floods my kitchen every now and then, etc, etc.) Anyways, it is home.


Come over anytime...

1 comment:

  1. Beth you've done a fantastic job, the place looks really homey!

    ReplyDelete