Sunday, November 18, 2007

Reliant K

Today I am thankful for Reliant K's song In Moments I Feel Faint.

Yesterday like so many others the past couple of weeks was tough. Finally, I decided I need to go run it off so I grabbed my mp3 player. Didn't work. Borrowed Jumping's mp3. Couldn't figure it out. Thankfully Katie's worked and she put it on her workout playlist. I hit the pavement and just ran determined to get this crazy energy in me out. On my way back home, near the point of exhaustion, I saw a free table in the bamboo park. I sat down and this song started playing. It was such a good reminder to me that when I am weak, He is strong. I listened to the song a good 5 or 6 times before getting back home. It was what I needed. I am still working through and pr*ying about everything, but I am starting to let go and let someone take control who is much greater than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment