Friday, November 30, 2007

A Little Honesty

Growing up my dad used to lecture my sisters and I about how one day all we would have would be each other. I thought it was morbid. I know I always rolled my eyes. His point was really that we needed to appreciate and love each other. Little did I know how much I would miss them when I am half a world away. Tonight I watched a movie, made mint brownies and bagels for tomorrow's breakfast with Kim, Katie and Amy. (I love these girls to death, but I am sure they will understand when I say...) I wish I could have enjoyed the evening with Emily, Caitlin, and Hannah. (Rachel is still a tad too young.) Just missing my sisters tonight...

*note: John Travolta shaking it dressed as a woman in the movie Hairspray ranks right up there with Hugh Grant's dance in Love Actually. Oh to hear Caitlin giggle at that...

No comments:

Post a Comment