Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Keep on Truckin'

Just thought I would show you a picture of my Family here in China. They are pretty special people and it is always a joy to be around them. What a blessed girl I am!
I am a little tired this week. I have been kind of sick the past few weeks and had to go to the hospital last week. (Not that serious, but there are no doctor offices here. I really wish I could share my experience because it was like none other... Lets just say the "no line" problem in China was a million times worse when people need to go to the restroom!) I am currently taking 17 pills everyday! None of which help with energy though. Please just keep Lifting me up because it is hard to Work and be in a good mood for that matter when you are so tired.
Thankfully I am surrounded by good people! Just got to keep on truckin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment