Saturday, May 19, 2007

Graduation Day!


For as long as I can remember these two girls have been called the "Little Girls." Today though they are not so little.
Caitlin and Hannah are both graduating today from Beech High School.
Caitlin has grown into such a beautiful lady! The changes that she has gone through have been amazing. She used to be the quiet, shy one but she has more personality than most people I know. She enjoys life and she knows how to really laugh. Once Caitlin starts laughing then she can't stop and it is just great! Caitlin has worked really hard in HOSA and has gotten to go to Nationals two years in a row! She thought about going to Florida for school, but I think she finally decided on Tennessee Tech.
Hannah just blows me away! She took summer and night classes so she could graduate a year ahead of time. She is a member of FFA (Future Farmers of America) and honestly sometimes I wonder how she is so different from her other sisters. However, she is amazingly independent and so strong. I have a lot of respect for her. She is going to go to UT-Martin and she wants to be a narcotics officer.
I am a little homesick today because I wish I could see these precious girls walk across the stage and receive their diplomas. However, both Caitlin and Hannah have a sister in China who could not be prouder.
Girls, I love you so much. I can't wait to spend time with you this summer. Sorry if you hate the picture, but you know if you emailed me a few every once in awhile... :)
(*Congrats also to my cousin Katie who is graduating from David Lipscomb High School!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey beth!! We missed you at graduation yesterday!! It wasnt the same without you!! i cant wait till you come home for the summer so we can hang out and catch up!! Tell Brad that i am still wanting that cup of coffee and wanting to hear any other funny stories that you guys can share. I love you soo much beth and miss you like crazy... thank you for your good wishes and it was AMAZING!! I couldnt have asked for a better graduation, of course it would have been a little bit better if you had been there!! i love you and cant wait to see you!!
    xoxo Caitlin xoxo

    ReplyDelete