Friday, April 24, 2009

Sometimes You Just Have To Laugh

The key to being happy is learning to laugh.

Seriously.

My friend Josh is one of the happiest people I know. He also has the greatest laugh of anybody I know. People love Josh because he is awesome and he is happy.

I personally have to be able to laugh at myself to be happy. If I let the million little messed up things I do daily go by without laughing then I would not be a happy person.

Two examples from last night...

(1) My coordination
As I am telling Amy about something funny that happened at school, I proceed to pour the sauce from the Chinese takeout container I was eating from all over my lap. After wiping it off, we both agreed that it did not look so bad because I was wearing dark jeans. Then I stood up. Needless to say I went to change to my workout clothes that were in the car.

(2) My vocabulary
Amy and I were walking around Brushfire trying to pick out something to paint. I saw this beautiful dish with someone's initials painted on it. I turned to Amy and said "I like things mammogramed." Can you tell what has been on my mind lately?!?!

Amy and I laughed a lot last night. I was happy. :)

1 comment: