Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good for the Soul

Friends are good for the soul.

This week I was able to spend some quality time with some quality people. I really appreciated these chances.

Monday night, I got to spend time with some girlfriends over tea.

Tuesday night, I went to see Ben Folds at the Ryman with the fabulous Brad Ellis.

Wednesday afternoon I was surrounded by sweet tunes of the amazing Amy Pratt and Brad while sleeping on a porch.

Wednesday night, I was able to catch up with the glamourous Tiffany Lemons before an early bedtime.

Thursday night, I caught Cirque du Soleil show with the endearing Burts and Amy.

Friday afternoon, I toured the Frist and Five Points with Brad before he heading back to Cincinnati.

Friday night, I ate Indian deliciousness and watched/snoozed through a Bond movie with the dear Justin.

What good medicine...

No comments:

Post a Comment