Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweet Tunes

This is the album I am currently in love with. Natalie Merchant created this album for her children. She took some classic poems and put them to music. It is the only children's album that not only can I stand for hours, but also truly love.

The song "The King of China's Daughters" has quickly become my class' favorite song. The students almost dance around the room (in a controlled manner!) when they hear this. (Really it became their favorite because I play it so much because I love it.)

Thank you dear Natalie for a wonderful album for me to share with my kiddos and hopefully future kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your Blog and also have enjoyed this CD as of late. I think it sounds so sweet. I got it for a friend who is having a baby soon.

    hope you are well. hug our favorite pirate for me.

    ReplyDelete