Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An Explosion of Emotion

This is a short post, but just wanted to say...

My PET scan came back all clear which means remission!

Yesterday was a great day and I was able to celebrate birthday and remission with some dear friends.

Last night, all of the emotion and tears that I seemed to not have much of over the past few months came out. When I got home I exploded. Even though it had been a fabulous day, I had anger and sadness in my heart. I am so tired and have been for awhile. Tears, sobs, and ungodly cries poured out until I exhuasted myself. It has been a long time coming.

I am truly happy.

I am ready to feel like my old self again though.

Thanks to all of those who have shown me support and utter compassion this year. I could not have made it without you.

Birthday goodness post soon to come...

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are in REMISSION! I am glad that you got to have GREAT news on your birthday. I am blessed by you every time I read your blog posts. You are a fantastic person and I am proud to call you my friend.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete