Friday, April 23, 2010

Socrates Update

Socrates has been around for two weeks now. Yep, I am going to be one of those bloggers who shares every little update on pet/children with readers. It's my blog. I can do what I want to. ;)Here is a little update...

Scared of everything
Does well in big group situations (game night)
Coat is looking much better
Bonded with me (follows me everywhere)
Likes to chase after balls but does not bring them back
Likes to throw ball to himself
Not a big fan of Justin
This week accident free!
Learning to leash walk at the greenway
Loves veggies!
Tried to get in hammock with me (that did not go so well)
Nightly needs to go out about 3am and does not hesitate to let me know (sigh)
Still unsure if he knows his name (he has had it at least 5 months!)

Overall, I love having him around. He is such a sweet looking dog, just has many quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment