Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mourning Day 3

Today is day 3 of mourning.

This morning a Friend left to go back to his home in Sichuan to help his parents rebuild their house. Please keep him in your Thoughts as who knows what exactly awaits him.

In the evening, an old student came over to Talk and for dinner. He was sharing some of the stories told in his dorm. It was the first time I have ever seen one of my male students cry. There are still a lot of worries people have. It does lead to good Talks about where to put your Trust.

In the afternoon, I had my own little version of mourning. It is getting closer to the time to go home. Sometimes I think "how in the world can I leave this place?" I, too, need to put my Trust where it matters.

China is in mourning... and so is Beth today.

1 comment:

  1. You have been and will continue to be in my thoughts friend!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete