Friday, May 30, 2008

Dream Job(s)

Pulling from the 100 Things Blog Jar tonight...

What is your dream job?

I have two jobs that I would consider to be my dream jobs.

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be a mother. I think everybody that knows me knows that. Because I come from a large family, I also would love to have a large family of my own. When I started traveling, I decided that I would love to adopt if at all possible. Having a multicultural family would just... well it would make me so happy.

Another dream I have is to run my own Bed and Breakfast. When I was in high school I would spend time going to Black Mountain, NC which is chock full of B&Bs and cute little shops. I have always enjoyed throwing a party or just having people in my home. In the past couple of years, I have found a joy in cooking. Running a B&B would allow me to do so many things I truly enjoy as well as still be challenging. I do like a good challenge. I would love to theme rooms from different places around the world.

Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment