Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Choice

I'm choosing to be happy.

This school year has been Crazy. That is crazy with a capital C. Between lunch forms, open houses, DIBELS testing, setting up a portable, not having an ESEA, training a new ESEA... Crazy. It seems like I am not the only one. However, with craziness has come negativity. A lot of it.

It has been really difficult this year to combat the negativity I hear at school, see on Facebook, etc. I admit that I too get caught up in it from time to time. (Who doesn't?) However, I am making the conscious decision to try to stay positive or stay silent.

Will you call me out? Will you too try to say only positive words?

I'm choosing to be happy.

(ps- Loving my new co-worker!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying! I am blessed with a cute class and I'm trying not to stress over evaluations. Life is truly what you make it.

    ReplyDelete