Thursday, March 3, 2011

Twas' the night before...

Twas' the night before Christmas...

Okay, it's not the night before Christmas, but it feels a little like it because tomorrow is a big day.

In the morning, I will be dressing up as a book character. We are having a reading parade to celebrate Read Across America week. It is my favorite event at our school. Beyond precious!

I will be undergoing my final radiation treatment. While I am beyond nervous, I am so pleased to know that I am not going to have to go through this treatment again. We will have a party or I will have a new rack. Something will be celebrated when I after my scan in a few weeks.

I am having my book club over tomorrow night. I adore these girls. We eat, we "mention" the book we read, and we play cards. Did I mention we laugh because that is what we do most!

I am so stinkin' excited about my Friday, but Lord knows I will be in my bed all day on Saturday. ;)

Please, please, please say prayers, send good vibes, cross your fingers, or just wish me luck with the prognosis. I am still saying my sun-still prayer.

1 comment:

  1. What book character are you going to be? They do it, here, too, but later in the year. It is cute!
    Hoping you can get to school to enjoy it, because I can't imagine your feet touching the ground with ALL the prayers lifting you up to God for healing. Praying the ultimate Physician will heal you completely & give you peace. Much love, many hugs & prayers, Mom

    ReplyDelete