Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday Afternoon.

Yesterday would have been the perfect beginning to Spring Break except for the fact that Spring Break begins on Tuesday this year.

My family came to my house for lunch. 10 people. I was happy though. I had invited them all to come on Saturday, but then yesterday morning Grandpa fell and had to go to the hospital. Dad and Mama scurried around all morning taking care of things, so it worked out quite nicely that they did have to worry about cooking for all the kiddos. It was nice for us all to be together even if it was only for a short time. (Grandpa did get sent home in the evening and is recovering.)

Another sight that did my heart good was my niece wearing jeans and the tutu I made her, carrying a dinosaur, holding Aunt LiLi's hand. So adorable. She had everything she wanted and so did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment