Sunday, January 30, 2011

60 Miles. 3 Days.

You all know that come October, I have my walking shoes on for breast cancer. I walk in the Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure in both Nashville and Little Rock. This year I am taking it up a notch. On top of those two walks, I will be walking in the Atlanta Susan G. Komen's 3-Day for the Cure.

My friend Amy and I will be walking 60 miles in 3 days to help raise money and awareness for something very near and dear to my heart.

In order to walk, each person is asked to raise funds. We have our goals set and we are now working towards them. Amy and I are trying to be creative in our fundraising, but for now I am asking that if you simply wish to donate, please click on the widget below.

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Atlanta 3-Day for the Cure!

If you wish to visit my 3-Day webpage, click here.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment