Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my Vespa key, laptop, and my Zeebee picture. (Zeebee was my childhood zebra that is now framed. It is so sweet and I want to give it to my children one day. I guess I would have to grab the shed key to so I could ket to the Vespa.)
2. A smell I really like is clean laundry and yummy man (aka... a boy showered).
3. Something you might not know about me is that I hate wrapping presents. I like the thought of it, but they never come out as perfect as I would like.
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are I Heart Organizing, The Little Things We Do, Young House Love, Prudent Baby, and Tatertots and Jello. I do love a cute, organized, and crafty blog!
5. This weekend I will be styling something fun because we are going out to celebrate J's birthday tonight. (Yea! He made it home!)
6. Nothing makes me happier than getting something fun in the mail or waking up in the middle of the night and realizing I have hours left to sleep.
7. A bad habit I have is leaving dirty dishes on the counter. I HATE washing dishes. I always regret it when I have an hour's worth to do.
Link it up here @ The Little Things We Do

No comments:

Post a Comment