Friday, September 10, 2010

Filling In

Another Fill-In-The-Blank-Friday courtesy of The Little Things We Do

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is octopus legs. The texture made me want to... well, you know.

2. I wouldn't be caught dead in skinny jeans with ugg boots. I could and have rant and rave about this for a long time. I don't know why I hate that trend so much, but I do. With a passion. Ugg.

3. When I am 75 I will hopefully look back on life with no regrets.


4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Savannah (as in the beautiful city of Savannah, GA).

5. My name is "Elizabeth"- as in John the Baptist's mother and some classy ladies in my family, and "Lauren"- I guess because my parents just liked the name?

6. My all time favorite photo is the Yichang Christmas picture.


7. If I could afford it I would be sitting in the mountains today.

No comments:

Post a Comment