Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill-In Friday #3

1. When I get a day to myself I like to read books and then often find some way to make it not a day to myself. Busy-ness syndrome.

2. High school was a wonderful experience. I went to a small and challenging public school. I had great friends (The Angel Buddies). I made good grades. I also credit my cultural awareness to some of the classes I took with Mr. Fleming and Mrs. Jones. It definitely made me a better person.

3. A little dream I have is to get my doctorate. I say it is a little dream because it comes and goes and there is not a lot of passion with it (as one can tell by my masters program work).

4. A big dream I have is to have my own bed and breakfast, The Silver Elephant. One day.

5. If I could drive any car my pick would be a working one. Mine has had issues all week.

6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was when I walked into my classroom one day and my students clapped and said I looked pretty. Apparently jeans and a hoodie are glamorous in China. Hmmm....

7. Tomorrow I will be spending the day celebrating the marriage of my friends- Roan and Shawna. Outdoor ceremony, pig roast, dancing, and friends sound like the perfect Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment