Monday, June 1, 2009

Chicago!

The weekend in Chicago was much fun! 13 of us girls headed to the Windy City. Honestly, I will never travel with that many girls again, but it was a good time. I feel like I got to spend some real quality time with some and got to really know them.

Highlights of the trip included:

Church at St. James
Lindsey and I went together. I enjoyed the prayers and choir. The cathedral was gorgeous. I could help but sing praise for such a wonderful morning and such a loving God.

Tina and Tony's Wedding
My uncle recommended this dinner theater extravaganza. We literally rolled with laughter. We attended the wedding of Tina and Tony who come from Italian families. We enjoyed dinner at the reception and of course there was dancing. I would highly recommend this for a night out.

Segway Tour

Yep, we did it. We fell victim and took a tour on Segways. I would like to say that it was awesome and it was until the last 10 seconds when I had an accident. I ended up with a twisted knee and a huge cut on my foot. It still looks scary. Overall though, it was a good time.

So thankful for another weekend getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment