Monday, May 4, 2009

Death Cab Concert

The concerts continue...

On Sunday night, Amy, Josh, Brad, and I went to the Ryman to see Death Cab for Cutie. We ate dinner before at the Gerst Haus which was a first for me. I really enjoyed it! (Although prices were not too amazing.) It set the mood for a fun night.

Ra Ra Riot opened. Music was pretty good, but stage presence was terrible. I was disappointed after all that I had heard about them. Matt Costa played next and I was really impressed... In fact, so much so that I purchased his latest album on iTunes during the show.

Death Cab... AMAZING!!!!! We stood and danced the whole show. I would follow this band "into the dark" for sure.

Not only have I have I enjoyed good concerts, but enjoyed good friends to go with. Hope it was worth the drive down from Cincinnati. ;)

Next show... Coldplay and Snow Patrol on June 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment