Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beth the Mess


This is the way I am feeling these days... an emotional mess.
I started a new grad program this past weekend. I feel very out of my element and overwhelmed by all the things that must get done. I know that I will not be able to procrastinate which is very, VERY hard for me to do.
We had 4th grade graduation yesterday. I did well during the ceremony, but when it came time for dismissal I had to say goodbye to one of my students. My students thought I had lost my mind due to the amount of tears I shed. I have to say goodbye to some today and the rest tomorrow. So not a happy thing.
Tonight is the last chance I get to spend with Tiffany before she leaves without others around.
I got another speeding ticket.
I have to pack my entire classroom to move inside the building.
I have to move my bedroom for my new roommate.
Have I mentioned the amount of paper work I have to do?!!?
Okay, so those are the sucky things, but there are lots of good things too!
Enjoyed a fabulous Scrabble game on Sunday night!
Josh and Tiffany planned a fun night at the Saucer on Monday. Lots of people came out. Good times.
Got to spend some time on my hill and pray.
I got to spend some quality time with one of the French Lemoners. Accountability and encouragement are powerful tools.
My kiddos are precious. Really. I love them to pieces.
The weather has been amazing.
Amy is awesome.
Brad is moving here next week.
I am going to Chicago on Saturday!!!!!
And these are the reasons I am a mess. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment