Friday, December 12, 2008

A Day To Air Out

About 10pm last night they called a snow day...

After a long week, it was a much needed day. I set aside some time to go be quiet and have some time to myself. After grabbing my trusty Harbin hikers and my camera, I set out on a long walk and short hike. I needed to air out.

This week has been insane. On Monday I got all of my major course work turned in for the semester so that was a relief. The rest of the week went something like this... I found out I need to find a place to live in about a week and half. I sent in information for my second opinion doctors appointment (week of Christmas). I was called by the principal of my school and faced uncertainty about my job due to paperwork. I have been blessed by spending time with good people this week though. Anyways, I just needed some time today.

After a couple of hours, I felt like I could face the world again. Sometimes all it takes is a little nature, stroll with God, and just letting life air out.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand! So glad you had the whole day off. I am praying for all the areas in your life you mentioned. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete