Friday, June 27, 2008

Something Done Ahead of TIme?!!?

I cannot believe I am saying this, but one week ahead of time I am packed up! ::gasp:: Thanks to the master packers, Sandra and Shorel, I will not be running around this week stressing about getting stuff together. I can really just enjoy spending time with friends. (And finishing class because I am like the only foreigner in China who still has class...ugh.) Hard to believe I was able to pack all of my life in China in this little load...


Amy has been a saint and has come over once again to help me go through things. Normally it is just her presence and her telling me to stop getting distracted that I get things done. Exactly what am I going to do without my Amy next year??? ;) Anyways, with Amy's help I created this giveaway pile...

I mean really?!?! How much can one accumulate in 2 years?!?! So in order to get rid of all this stuff, we had a girls night. About 14 girls came over for some shopping and I ended up with only this stuff left...


Mainly just pants and socks left... Yea!

It's official, I am fixing to move back to the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment