Monday, February 4, 2008

Last Stop

Currently sitting in Delhi, the last major destination in India. Tomorrow morning we are going to see the Taj Mahal. :)

This trip has been wonderful, but at the same time I am ready to go home. Because of the snow/weather in Yichang we might be stuck in Beijing for awhile. Please just pray we can go on back to Yichang.

I really have so much that I have learned on this trip and look forward to having the time to blog about some of these things.

Until we are back in China...

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend glad your trip has been so wonderful, I am totally jelous of all the amazing things you have seen and done!
    When you get back we will have to have a long chat, I have missed being in touch with you!
    Take care, you are in my thoughts daily!

    ReplyDelete