Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sundays and Love of the Letter

I love Sundays! They really are my favorite day of the week.

I have done a fairly good job of not planning anything on Sundays, but rather actually using it as a day of rest. We go to church on Sunday nights. I might go see my parents. Other than those two things, it is quiet. It is peaceful.

This morning, I am listening to my favorite playlist, writing letters, and enjoying a glass of orange juice.

I used to write letters a lot. I love writing. I love getting the mail. I love what a letter can mean to someone. I love what it means to me. My letter writing over the past couple of years has dwindled and as of recent come to a screeching halt. My creativity is not what it used to be. That makes me sad. But this morning, I have returned to my love of letter writing and hope that my creativity lies just around the corner.

May your Sunday be just as heart-warming and hopeful...

1 comment:

  1. Letter writing is such a special and thoughtful act and I'm always excited to see it get the attention it deserves. Letter writing junkies like myself might check out "The Things Unsaid Project" at www.thingsunsaidproject.wordpress.com. Neat stuff.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete