Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hard Morning

Sometimes I wish I could do things on my own. Go to the grocery when I need/want to. Run to the library when I want to read a book. Go to a store just to look because I have free time. Just do things on my own time. This morning is one of those times when I really just want to pick up and go.

I feel bad about saying that though because I know people have their own time schedules too. Many have sacrificed and given up much of their time for me. I don't want people to think I don't notice how much they do for me, but I wish I could do things on my own too.

I was able to finally have another treatment. Yesterday, I did not get off the couch. Football and sleep. Then, last night my leg started having spasms. It scared me just because I seemed to have no control. My head and neck still ache. And if you haven't noticed, I am a little cranky. :(

I really want to look at the bright side of things, but I am struggling this morning. I just want all of this to pass. Please pray for me. I need a change of heart. Some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment