Friday, December 4, 2009

Breakfast Debate

So I have never been a big breakfast person. Normally, breakfast would consist of a glass of orange juice, milk, or coffee if someone else made it (or I stopped at Starbucks). I am changing my ways though.

Because my appetite comes and goes during chemo, I am trying to eat 3 meals a day even if it is not much. Instead of a glass of something, I now have scrambled eggs or muffins. Sundays have become banana pancakes mornings. Juice is still required. Coffee is a plus. (Note: I refuse to make coffee for myself. I have been spoiled by roommates and friends who have always made coffee for me. Thankful for Brad and Justin who make me coffee each morning. Big kudos for the Peppermint Mocha creamer find!)

I am amazed to see how much more energy I have throughout the day if I eat breakfast. Maybe I will become a regular breakfast person after all.

If you are ever around the Stockell house on a Sunday morning, feel free to stop on by for a pancake or two. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment