Friday, November 6, 2009

First Thankful List

In the past, I have blogged about things I am thankful for during the month of November. It is that time of year again! This month, I will write a thankful list each Friday.

Things I am thankful for this foggy, fall morning...

Chai Lattes from Starbucks. I am a sucker for these things!
The Kindergarten team at my school. They made it a point to do something for me each week to let me know that I was being thought about.
My kiddos. Too precious!
Naps. I have been able to take a lot more lately. :)
My blue scarf. I love the color and it is so soft.
Catching my favorite dinner at Cracker Barrel. Broccoli Cheddar Chicken which they only serve on Wednesdays and I never think about it except on Thursday or some other day of the week. Got me some this week! :)
The Office. I am addicted. It truly tickles my heart.
Eyes. This might be sound rather odd, but I am thankful for them. To be able to see all the wonderful things around me, to see color, to see the fall leaves, to look in the eyes of friends... Something taken for granted too often.
Trip to Gatlinburg. This weekend, Amy and I are heading to the mountains to have a little reunion with many China friends. We all have been readjusting since being back in the States, so this will be a time of encouragement and relaxation. There are no real plans except to enjoy each others company, sit in a hot tub, and soak in the mountain air. I have packed a couple of books, my journal and I am hopeful for a stop at the huge Christmas store. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment