Monday, February 2, 2009

it's looking pretty marvelous...

After what seemed to be a horrid week last week, this week has started off so much better. :)

On Sunday, I spent breakfast and prayer time with Amy. (Have I mentioned how glad I am that she is back!?!?) Then, I went home. Dad and I took a 3 hour ride on the motorcycle. We drove through Springfield, Ashland City, downtown Nashville, and Hendersonville. My rear end hurt a lot, but I had such a nice time. I really love spending time with my father and getting to spend time riding motorcycles, listening to Tom Petty, and being in the sunshine... talk about perfection! Community group had dinner last night. Sometimes it is overwhelming and almost disheartening because we still have not found a place for us all to live together. I will say though that just being in the presence of these great people is an encouragement and exciting. I trust good things are in store.

This morning the kiddos were quite happy to see me. I felt quite loved when they walked in happy. I also got an email, officially saying that I am now dual-enrolled in two education programs at Lipscomb. I will be the first graduate from Lipscomb to do so. (Let's pray I will be anyways... ha!) With that being official, I now have a lot more school stuff on my plate. I am looking forward to it though. I do love school!

Thankful for a fresh slate this Monday. Have a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment