Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life Events

While in China, one of the things I missed was weddings. I missed several friends and even my sister's! Tonight I went to Rupa's to watch her wedding on video. It was beautiful! Not the same as being there though. For awhile I felt sorry for myself... poor me I missed out on my friends'/family's great events. Then it hit me... they missed out on all the great things that have happened in my life these past two years. I mean, everybody wishes they could have been at my incredible circus party!!!

While it is incredibly tempting to blog about how much I hate this transition stage, tonight I am going to just say...

I am thankful I get to be a part of my friends' and family's future events. In a couple of weeks, Ashley and Tyler will marry. In September, Emily and Sean will have Jakson. This past weekend I went to Arkansas with Lauren, Susan and Nelda to find Lauren's wedding dress. It was a quick girls getaway. It is so nice to be able to share in everyone's happiness.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like life is beginning to take shape for you! I can't imagine how difficult it is to have everything change all at once. I know you will manage well, as you always seem to. I miss you & love you. Hope to hear from you soon! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete