Friday, July 11, 2008

First Week

My first week has been super busy... wouldn't expect anything less.

Sunday and Monday, I was so jet- lagged I did not do anything but sleep and become addicted to Jon and Kate Plus 8.

Tuesday, I went with Dad on a road trip to Bristol, VA. It was nice to catch up. I got to see my aunt and grandmother too.

Wednesday, caught up with some of my good friends. I got to have lunch with grandparents and family.

Thursday, I enrolled at Lipscomb for grad classes, looked at cars, typed resume, got a job and practically moved in overnight with my friends Janet and Tiffany.

Today I start work.

Busy week... Things are going well. I do have my moments where everything seems so overwhelming I cannot help but cry. I miss China. I miss the Yichang 5. I miss a lot. A lot though to look forward to here too.

2 comments:

  1. Miss you SO much! Glad you made it safely back. Hope to get to see you this summer, someway! Please let me know if you get a phone #. i don't know how to contact you. Much LOVE, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you my friend, as nice as it is to have you back I understand how hard this all must be!

    ReplyDelete