Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Goodbye Katydid and Gaudy!


Never again do I plan on being the last to leave.

Today we dropped Katie and Kim off at the airport. I had thought a lot about saying goodbye to my Chinese friends, but I did not really think about how hard it would be to say goodbye to my American friends. I guess I just naturally assumed we would see each other soon because we are from the same country. However, after a busy summer Katie and Kim will be moving to Yunnan province here in China. I am not sure when our paths will cross again, but I am true grateful for these past two years with them. They have made me a better person. Truly. Everybody needs a Katydid and a Gaudy Gaugler in their lives!

Miss you girls already. So proud of your decision. A new season of blessings. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment