Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day (Part I)

I had the best Valentines Day.

We spent the weekend in Arkansas so once we packed up yesterday morning, we still manage to have time to eat Mexican with J's mom and her fiance. Then, it was a long four hours back to Nashville. The weather was beautiful though. I finished a good little no-brainer book. We stopped for a blended root beer float at Sonic. (yum.) I took a nap. J went a little stir-crazy. Still no break downs, hitchhikers, or sickness which is a big deal for us.

J gave me a really sweet present, but it is unpresentable at the moment so I will share later.

Once home, we got cleaned up. We both clean up rather well if I do say so myself. Then, we headed for a free meal from Cheesecake Factory. J had pulled the manager out of the snow last week, so he was promised a free meal. (Score.) We were told the patio was heated so we opted for that. Heated.... ha. After 30 minutes of still not having placed our order and our shoulders bouncing from our chill, we decided that enough was enough. Cheesecake to go, please. Our cheesecake was free (thank goodness... $22 is a lot for dessert!) and J can still go back for a free meal.

We still wanted dinner so we grabbed a little something to take home.

What, might you ask is in the bag?

Burgers, onion rings, and spicy fries from FatMo's.

After chomping down, we still had dessert...

And all was right in the world.

I do like this man an awful lot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment