1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Real Simple. Everything is so crisp and simple. I love the recipes and organization ideas.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about traveling and creating. All things beautiful.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) through subscription. I get Real Simple, Rachel Ray's Everyday, Conde Nast Traveler and Instructor. I also steal Amy's Food Network magazine every so often.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print hands down. I like the feel of a new magazine. Reading online for too long can give me a headache.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is two. I bought Conde Nast Traveler and Instructor subscriptions. Real Simple was a gift subscription. Rachel Ray's Everyday was a freebie one day for a whole year. (Deal!) I also get freebies from the magazine bin that we have at work. We bring our old magazines and switch out. A great idea from our reading specialist. (That's where I read magazines like People and US Weekly which are not worth my money, but every now and then fascinating.)
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) home magazines. I dream of owning a home where I can go crazy designing and these magazines are full of inspiration.
7. The magazines I read regularly are Real Simple, Instructor, The Reading Teacher, Conde Nast Traveler, Food Network, Taste of Home, Everyday, and Dwell.
Link up at The Little Things We Do