Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SHeBrews at Suzy Wong's House of Yum

On Wednesday night, I meet with my girls small group. We are affectionately known as SHeBrews. (Yes, it is typed that way for a reason.) We usually meet at Fido's for coffee, encouragement, prayer, and some times crafts. It is a nice standing appointment with girls that are like-minded.

Last week while at Fido's, we stumbled across a little book of Nashville's original/local restaurants and an idea was born. Why not try a new place each Wednesday night? We were pleased to see that Fido's is included. The plan is that each week we will take turns opening to a random page of the book- whatever restaurant is on that page is the restaurant we will go to the following week. If it is a restaurant that is pricey then we will share an appetizer or dessert.


Our first pick of the SHeBrews and Nashville Originals was Suzy Wong's House of Yum. We tramped out to Church St. in the rain this past Wednesday for some wonderful eats! We had Red Curry Queso, Pineapple Red Curry Shrimp, Peanut Sauce Chicken, and Wanton Deluxe Nachos. The plate says it all. Yum. My appetite was not up to par so I am looking forward to going back for some more yum. The prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is chic. SHeBrews will be going back to see Suzy Wong again.


I got to make the random pick for next week. Next Wednesday we will be at Cha Chah. Spanish and Mediterranean tapas, already can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I missed Suzy Wong's!! I've been wanting to go there. I'm super excited about ChaChah though ... we're hitting all of Arnold Myint's places, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete