Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Oh My...

When I moved from my apartment in China, I said I would never have hardwood floors again. I felt like I was always sweeping to keep dust bunnies away. When I found the house I currently live in, was that even a thought? Nope. In fact, I thought "how nice."

When I started looking for a dog, there were two things I was set on. House trained and does not shed. When I found Socrates, did I stand firm? Nope. In fact, I thought "one out of two ain't bad."

This morning as I swept my hardwood floor, I felt queasy. I collected more hair than what is currently on top of my head. Oh so gross. I would have taken a picture, but I thought I would spare you.

Guess I will pay for these mistakes.

However, I am VERY glad Socrates is house trained (minus when Justin comes over) and that I do not have carpet for all this hair to get stuck in.

Guess I should count my blessings.

There is a word that often comes from my lips that fits this whole situation nicely...

"Bless."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment