Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Final Snow Day

Read Same Kind of Different as Me
Mailed a package
Banked
Stopped by the library
Ran into a very dear lady who I hadn't seen in years
Ate dinner at Ugly Muggs with the fabulous Emilee Fitch
Watched Biggest Loser
Fell asleep during Biggest Loser

I really enjoyed Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. It is an endearing story of a friendship between a homeless man (modern day slave) and an international art dealer. Makes you reflect on how you see people.

Amy got my hooked on Biggest Loser. Each Tuesday night I make sure the calendar is clear. However, I have this REALLY annoying habit pf falling asleep during the last 3 minutes. I see half the people weigh in and then I am gone. It is so frustrating! Maybe when I have a case of insomnia I should just watch an old episode of Biggest Loser. Go gray team!

And that is how I spent my final snow day... 5:30am came way too early this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment