Monday, June 18, 2007

A Little Warfare


Being in a foreign country for a fair amount of time brings the best and worst out of a person. Some days you just feel plain old bi-polar. The past month I think the best and worst have come out in all of us foreigners. Some days I can feel the Evil attack when I wake up. Some days though I am on top of the world because of a conversation I had with someone questioning. I guess though now that we have plane tickets in our hands it is coming out more. We want to get home, but at the same time time is going by too quickly to get all the things we want done. Keep us in your Thoughts as we finish up. My Thought.. "Keep us pressing on to the goal. Let peace fall on us and our relationships. Let us be prepared to do battle when we need to. Most of all keep us near to You."

No comments:

Post a Comment