Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Song and Request For This Sunday

I heard this song for the first time this morning. Powerful.



This weekend has been tough. In the midst of grief and stress, it is not been easy to focus on the meaning of the day. Thankfully, I serve a God who loves me through all of my struggles and even in my moments of doubt and darkness.

Tomorrow, I will once again be going to the doctor for a lump in my left breast. While it might be nothing, it has been something before and it is hard to not worry. At this point, I will have them removed if anything is amiss. It does not make it easy though. I have had some little spells of vertigo this weekend which is probably stress related. To make matters worse, I hurt someone that I love very dearly. It was a terrible, horrible mistake and I am so, so sorry, but now all I can do is pray that I will be forgiven and that the hurt will be healed.

If you could say a prayer or two or three tonight, I would be so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment