Sunday, May 1, 2011

Secret Confession

Secret Confession...

I carried a Prince William stamp around in my wallet from junior year of high school until the week after my college graduation when I lost my wallet.

My heart would race when I was in town (Edinburgh, Cardiff, London, Windsor) and the flag was raised at any of the royals residences. (Flag means that that they were in town.)

I didn't pay much attention to anything anyone said while walking around the university in St. Andrews. My eyes were busy looking for something else. (He happened to go there at the time.)

My name is Elizabeth. The name is royal already.

If it had been anybody else my heart might have been a little heavy in the wee hours of Friday morning, but he married Kate. I am about as fascinated by her as I am him. Talk about stunning. I adore the little hats she wears with ease. I love how she has a quiet confidence about her. She has splendid taste. Her wedding gown... Sigh.

Heart is happy for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

**All of this was before I was introduced to Anderson Cooper of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment