Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welly Shopping

For awhile now, I have been on the search for the perfect rain boots. Two years ago, I found the cutest whale boots, but alas they were never to be found again. These are a cute runner up.

Chooka

But if I can't have the perfect whale boots, should I go with something else? These duck boots are fitting and I am sure the kiddos in the car rider lane would love them.

Chooka

Should I go with something uber classic?

Maybe because I have a little SEC championship on my mind, but I am also leaning towards these...

Stadium Stompers

Even my boots could say "War Eagle!"

Should I keep holding out for my dream pair?

Oh, the possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat as you and really want a pair of rain boots but just can not find the right pair. I even bought some at Costco a few years ago and just never took the tags off of them so I took them back. Let me know what you find!

    ReplyDelete