Friday, December 10, 2010

A Little Cheer

Even with the unfortunate news of Monday looming over my head, I have had quite the nice past 2 evenings.

On Wednesday night, J and I went out for some Thai curry. It is not often that the two of us go out for dinner just for fun. We have found a really good Thai place (PadThai Kitchen) just right down the street from us. I got Spicy Curry Noodles. yum. After Thai, we met up with our friends R and S for coffee at Fido's. We talked about hunting and Christmas crafting. Perfect for everyone involved. Getting to know R and S over the past couple of years has been a real joy. I have a lot of love and respect for both. J and I even held hands under the table. It was an evening I needed and enjoyed.

Last night, I stopped to visit my grandparents. Nana makes the absolute best salads. Always colorful and delicious. Then, Whitney picked me up to go to an ornament swap party. The party was held by the ladies of the church I used to attend. It was nice to catch up with old friends. We snagged these cute ornaments! Mine was actually the one I brought. I stole and people stole from me so in the end I wanted to play it safe and get the one I brought because I knew I liked it. ;)

Happy evenings...

No comments:

Post a Comment