Thursday, January 29, 2009

Honest Scrap

Thanks to Marianna, I was given a "Honest Scrap" Award.

The Rules:
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
Show the 7 winners’ names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” And while there’s not really a physical prize, you do get to keep and post the nifty icon.
Finally, list at least 10 honest things about yourself.

10 Honest Things About Me
1. I absolutely love the name Kermit. I don't particularly like the frog, but something about the name I love. Kermit. Makes me smile.
2. I cannot stand burping. I try my absolute hardest never to do it in front of others. I have gotten better about not getting on to people who do it in front of me, but it irks me a lot.
3. I like ranch dressing on my watermelon. A Chinese student made the combination once at my house and my watermelon has never been the same since.
4. One day I hope to run a bed and breakfast and a retreat for mothers.
5. I have a fascination with music by Justin Timberlake. Please don't let that keep you from thinking I have good taste in music.
6. I feel naked without my pearl earrings.
7. I say I don't like things quite often, but have so many exceptions... example- I "don't like" eggs... but i love omelets and scrambled eggs that I make.
8. I still cannot quote the verse that is tattooed on my back. I can give you general meaning, but not exact words. (I do regret the tattoo a little, but I adore my tree!)
9. I don't think it was until this past year that I discovered what it means to have freedom with Christ. I am so thankful I have discovered this.
10. I have a little sing-song noise I make randomly. Normally, it is when I am doing something and trying to refocus. I was called out on it the other day for the first time in several months. It happens.

And that is my random 10. Now it’s my turn to tag people.

Tiffany/Yankee at Yankee Doodles Observations of Dixie Land
Amy at Rants, Raves, and Ridiculosity
Sandra at On the Eastern Journey
Stephanie at A Year of CrockPotting
Jessica at Jessica in the Far East
Ellie at Elliequent
Kristen at The Unsinkable

No comments:

Post a Comment