Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Marvelous... Simply Marvelous

Another Marvelous Monday...
I got a call from Metro. I am going to have an interview for teaching 4th grade ESL sometime this week. Future is still so uncertain, but I was excited that they called and I get this chance.
Master Teacher class really is wonderful! Dr. Lavender and Dr. Jones always challenge me. The book we are reading for the course The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard... a whole new perspective. Last night we discussed the Beatitudes. Wish everyone could take this class.
Then of course, there is the weekly Saucer outing. This week it was a big bash for Katie Beth (what Saucer night isn't?!) and a good time was had by all. Glad to have some newbies (Justin and Carl) out too. I really do look forward to Mondays because it means getting to great friends, fun conversations (talking in lisps!) and just being able to really sit back and relax.
Marvelous Monday... only 6 days away...

No comments:

Post a Comment