Saturday, July 7, 2007

And Then There Were Four...

Seheno left last week. Travis and Sergiy left on Thursday. Katie and Kim left today. Down to the Yichang 4...

It has been a busy but very good week.

I finished teaching classes and several of my exams. I spent a lot of time with friends and students. Very productive conversations! :) Celebrated the 4th of July in style thanks to Sandra and Shorel. Made a lot of food for students. Watched O Brother Where Art Thou? which I loved! Had some goodbyes. Went night swimming. Celebrated several birthdays. Watched a scary movie (The Ring)which I hated. :) Played in human gerbil balls on the water. Sweated more than maybe my whole life! Cleaned my house. Overall, super great week!

I really wish I could post some pictures and promise to later, but too busy now...

Less than a week to milk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment