Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Museum Day

A few weeks ago, we went to Cheekwood Botanical Gardens to see the tree house exhibit. The Rainbow Fish tree house was my favorite. The scales were made from old CDs and the lips were made from pool noodles. So creative! (Of course, we had to stop for fish kisses.)

The Frazier Museum is currently running a Princess Diana exhibit. I cannot wait to go! Princess Diana (and all of the royal family for that matter) fascinates me. I think she was the epitome of poise and class (based on her wardrobe, service work, and interviews). The museum is also hosting princess teas. Tiara anyone?

Anyways, I say all that because you should check into your local museums and gardens this weekend. The 29th is the Smithsonian Museum Day so many museums are free! What a great way to spend time with your family for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment