Saturday, December 8, 2007

"We've Been Spun"


Things I have done the past couple of days...

Last night Amy, Brad, Kim and I went to a spinning class at our gym. The other three are very good about going to the gym on a regular basis. I am very sporadic. The class was pretty good. I did break my bike, but the second one did great. I had a little competition going on in the back of the room with another not-so-kind lady, but it was good because it made me work harder. Probably go back to spinning class again at Sprots...
Yesterday morning, we made banana pancakes. This is kind of turning into a weekly event which I love! We all met to discuss plans for going to India. I am really excited about this, but please keep it in your Thoughts because there are lots of things still of concern.
Friday night I went to a student's house to make dumplings. They were delicious! We even made dessert dumplings. Sugar and jellybeans on the inside. A little too sweet for my liking... It was a good time though.
It is another Sunday morning here which is my favorite part of the week. Soon I will be headed over to the girls and meeting with Family. What a great thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment