Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer 2014

Summer is upon us.

Only 3 1/2 days left with the kiddos.

Only 1 week until I move to Arkansas.

Only 2 weeks until the West Coast adventure.

Did I mention 3 1/2 days with kiddos?!?!!? ;)

Today, we are making summer bucket lists. I went ahead and made mine to share. Some of these will be attained on the West Coast adventure and others I hope to do a lot of these with J.  For the last one I am looking at you, Renee T.

 
I did kick summer off a little early (okay, not really early, but we are still in school so it is not officially summer).  Over the weekend I met J and the McCallisters for a little camping action at Big Hill Pond State Park in Pocahontas, Tennessee. We made smores, laid around in the hammock, and just spent time relaxing and catching up with no technology. We hiked to an observation tower with a beautiful view. J and I even got to do a little star gazing. Best kind of way to kick off a summer.
 
 
Summer is almost here!!!! Now back to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment